If you’ve got credit card debts and need three years to pay them off, this deal from MBNA is worth checking out. The MBNA Platinum offers:
- 0% on balance transfers for up to 36 months
- 2.49% balance transfer fee
- 0% on money transfers for up to 20 months
- 4% money transfer fee
- Standard APR 19.9%
MBNA is keen to encourage potential customers to check your eligibility before you apply. To stand a chance of getting this card you need to:
- Be a UK resident.
- Be aged 18 or over.
- Have been living in the UK for the past three years or more
- Have a good credit rating
- Not be unemployed or a student.
The APR, credit limit and terms of the offer you get may differ based on your circumstances
The balance transfer market
Several providers have cut balance transfer 0% periods in the past few weeks – this MBNA card used to offer 37 months. It’s not the only card offering 36 months interest-free – Barclaycard and Tesco Bank match the 36 months.